The Ultimate Guide to Greening an Office focuses comprehensively on the major areas of office opportunity including:
- commuting to work and telecommuting;
- office lighting;
- tactics for office heating and cooling;
- digital filing and the dream of the paperless office;
- paper consumption;
- office meetings and presentations;
- purchasing tactics for going green;
- office furniture considerations;
- safe electronics recycling;
- healthy office cleaning;
- inside air pollution;
- electricity consumption tips and more.
The video is informational, not an advertorial.
“We’ve set out to a offer a practical guide that’s chock full of specific actions employers and employees can take,” said My Green Mind’s Marketing Manager, Michael Grossman. “Tips are appropriate for offices of all sizes from the small home office to the facilities of a mid-size corporation,” he noted. “The video does not cover green office design, which is technical and architectural in scope, but rather it suggests changes in workplace habits and ways of operating that will absolutely reduce an office’s carbon footprint. Every step will positively help the environment and many will also reduce corporate costs.”
The twenty-five minute The Ultimate Guide to Greening an Office program is available at www.mygreenmind.com. After viewing the video, a link is provided for a free checklist to help office mangers implement the video’s recommendations.